Spread out across the city in this cell phone soccer game
Teams spread out to play a GPS-enabled version of soccer in which players line up to take virtual free kicks in an attempt to score goals.
Time and Location
Friday at 15:00 at CO&P HQ @ PICNIC, sign up at Spiegeltent from 13:00
Saturday at 15:00 at Waag Society, nieuwmarkt, sign up on this page
#of players: 2 teams of 11 players
Duration: 45 minutes
Requirements: a NOKIA N95 phone
NavBall is an exciting new mobile multiplayer game that uses GPS phones to create an action-packed 45-minute match across the city!
- 2 teams of 11 players compete for 45 mins
- For each team, a Ball and Goal are placed on a city map
- The location of the ball is discovered by GPS
- By lining up, a team kicks the ball towards the goal (& scores)
- Highest NavBall score wins!
To join the legendary first NavBall Championship you will need the following:
- a (borrowed) Nokia N95 with internet
- a solid NavBall attack strategy!
Designers: The Saints Content Creators Ltd